Compiling vnc on SGI IRIX 5.3

Tim Waugh twaugh "at"
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:05:40 +0000

On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 10:21:21AM -0000, John Fletcher wrote:

> This routine appears to be contained in  sleep.c which is in
> libXtrap.a.  I have now built the Xvnc as instructed in readme, but

Is that the only place that usleep is defined?  It might be in libucb,
according to this message (from a Google search):

When the final link step fails, try running it again with
'-L/usr/ucblib -lucb' and see if that works.

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]
to majordomo "at"
See also: