Compiling vnc on SGI IRIX 5.3

John Fletcher J.P.Fletcher "at"
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:28:46 +0000

> I am compiling vnc-3.3.3r2 on SGI IRIX 5.3.
> On the first build
> xmkmf
> make World
> to build the vncauth library I get a message
> unresolved usleep

This routine appears to be contained in  sleep.c which is in
libXtrap.a.  I have now built the Xvnc as instructed in readme, but
that has not solved the problem.  Does the distribution have
libXtrap.a, or should I include it in another way?

Dr John P. Fletcher          Tel: (44) 121 359 3611 ext 4625
Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS),
Aston University,            Fax: (44) 121 359 4094
Aston Triangle,              Email: J.P.Fletcher "at"
BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.      CEAC Web site
to majordomo "at"
See also: