Compiling vnc on SGI IRIX 5.3

John Fletcher J.P.Fletcher "at" aston.ac.uk
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:28:46 +0000

> I am compiling vnc-3.3.3r2 on SGI IRIX 5.3.
> On the first build
>
> xmkmf
> make World
>
> to build the vncauth library I get a message
>
> unresolved usleep

This routine appears to be contained in  sleep.c which is in
libXtrap.a.  I have now built the Xvnc as instructed in readme, but
that has not solved the problem.  Does the distribution have
libXtrap.a, or should I include it in another way?

Thanks

John