vncp - how to...

Dries Feys dries "at" tvh.be
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:06:53 +0000

First, you have to make sure you have access to VPN and/or NAT ( eventually with port redirection)
In the case of VPN you ask to make a tunnel to your lan, and then you can use as on the lan

In the case of NAT, there is a external adress connected to an internal one, and then you can connect from home to that external adress.

Regards,

Dries Feys-Software Engineer
TVH forklift parts-Thermote & Vanhalst NV
Driemasten 120-126 -- B-8560 Gullegem-Belgium
E-mail: Dries "at" tvh.be -URL: http://www.tvh.be