vncp - how to...

Hamish hamish "at" roshtechtoowoomba.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 00:24:21 +0000

opps...sorry i forgot the specifics

i need to be able to run this on an nt based system
what i wish to do is to connect to the web server and have the viewer run
from there and display the remote boxes. i think that this how vncp gets
around the ip masq problem....

take 2...

-----Original Message-----
From: Hamish
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2000 09:05
To: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
Subject: vncp - how to...

i'm not much of a web guy, just some basic html and php....

i have looked at this and have no idea on how to install it.

from my understanding it will allow me to from outside the lan access the
internal non broadcast ip's within my office...

if this is so how on earth do i go about implementing this?

TIA

hamish