anyone working on a vnc server for OS X...

lr@socrates.Berkeley.EDU lr "at" socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:05:53 +0000

Hi all,

I am writing to ask if anyone on this list is working on or knows someone
or some organization/company that is working on a vnc server for Mac OS
X. And I am talking about an AquaVNC not an Xvnc. I have Xvnc running on
it now using one of the OS X vnc viewers, but this is not what I want.

I am thinking it is possible to have an AquaVNC for OS X because both the
current Mac and the Windows VNCs are not based on X so...

Anyway, it would be a dream to have such a tool on this multiuser OS. It
would be like Apple's netboot but far, far better.

Thanks in advance.

-lucas