How to Upload

ROTTENBERG,HAL (HP-USA,ex1) hal_rottenberg "at" hp.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 19:51:41 +0000

Yes you do ask for uploads.  :)

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/faq.html#q56

Hal Rottenberg             | Hewlett-Packard
Technical Support Engineer | Phone: +1-404-774-4041
Internet Security Division | Email: hal_rottenberg "at" hp.com