How to Upload

James ''Wez'' Weatherall jnw "at" uk.research.att.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 01:26:08 +0000

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Liping Feng wrote:

> Thanks anyway.
> The VNC people ask us to upload new code to them but
> they would not tell us where to put them. How frustrating.

We don't have an upload site for external contributions, so we certainly
wouldn't have asked you to upload anything to us.  Are you sure you're not
confusing us with the Tridia group and their TridiaVNC product?

Cheers,

James "Wez" Weatherall