disabling local mouse

Charlie Bailey Charlie.Bailey "at" smithscity.co.nz
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 00:06:52 +0000

I've been thinking this myself for a while;  it would be useful to be able
to press a combination of keys that would either lock the mouse from remote
access, or would kill any remote connections, as it can be quite a struggle
fighting with a remote user to get the mouse down to the VNC icon to kill
the remote connection when you're working localling on a terminal.

Perhaps CTRL-ALT-MOUSE1 or simultaneous MOUSE1 & MOUSE2 (not practical for
macs, I know...).