IRIX compile

Ellis Golub ellis "at"
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:58:24 +0000

Hi --

For the record, while I still can't compile Xvnc from the latest release,
despite using the fix shown on the contributed page, I can compile the latest
Tridia release (1.3.2) under IRIX 6.5.6.  I'm not sure which VNC release this
corresponds to, so I don't know how to interpret the different behavior.  I was
able to compile the previous release of Xvnc.

Ellis Golub                  Phone: (215) 898-4629
Biochemistry Department      FAX:   (215) 898-3695
University of Pennsylvania   ellis "at"
School of Dental Medicine
4001 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6003