BUG REPORT: Mac TridiaVNC Server v3.4.0 alpha 2

Mike Babulic mike.babulic "at" gov.calgary.ab.ca
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:13:40 +0000

on 11/20/00 2:42 PM, Tim Senecal at tsenecal "at" denverpost.com wrote:

> you must use the VNCpatches that comes with the tridia VNCserver .340a2

I'm pretty sure that's what I did.  I will reinstall when I get a chance &
try again.  I'll also try the 68k extension & see how that works
--
Mike Babulic,  Management Systems Analyst
Engineering Computer Services,  The City of Calgary