BUG REPORT: Mac TridiaVNC Server v3.4.0 alpha 2

roy@ncitech.com roy "at" ncitech.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:43:22 +0000

At 09:53 PM 11/20/2000 +0000, you wrote:

>Actually, I would be grateful if anyone with a 68k Mac could try out the
>vncPatches68k with the TridiaVNC server alpha 2 (there's also an alpha 1
>compatible version available) - I have not actually had chance to try it
>yet myself on a *real* 68k Mac!
>
> > major: ...

Sure!   I have a IIsi running 7.1.1 with 9 MB ram and an Asante ethernet
card.  It actually does surf!!   Netscape and IE 3 are about latest it'll
do, but hey, it works.  I've been waiting for a more stable version to try
on it.

(for those of you still laughing, no this is NOT my primary machine.  I
just like to have it around....right next to my Mac Plus.....and all my
Windows boxes)

The alpha 2 server seems to run great on my test G3.  No problems yet
anyway.  If all goes well I'll install it on my G4 web servers.

73,

...roy

Roy Long - KB3CZD
Computer Technician