vnc-list-digest V1 #926

Sweeney, Sean sean.sweeney "at" monster.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 01:28:29 +0000

Hello all,

We are using VNC 3.3.3 R2 here on over 200 Windows 2000 & NT boxes and I am
trying to track who is accessing these boxes.  We cannot use the Deny IP
addresses because people do need access, but we want to try to track who
went into a machine during certain times if something like a .DLL, registry,
machine setting or file was changed.  We are using an application that
tracks these changes, but only reports every few hours to minimize
processing time.  If changes were made, we could narrow down who made the
changes.  As we all know, no one will admit to the changes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean

Sean M. Sweeney