BUG REPORT: Mac TridiaVNC Server v3.4.0 alpha 2

Jonathan Morton chromatix "at" penguinpowered.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 01:24:53 +0000

>  minor: Not as responsive as before
>
>  major: Once a menu is clicked/pulled down, the server doesn't follow mouse
>         movement and key presses from the client; nor does the client
>         window update.  You must go to the server and use its mouse and
>         keyboard; or you must wait until the menu click times out

Both of these problems are probably caused by a mismatched version of the
vncPatches.  You *must* use the vncPatches that comes with each version of
the Server.  I intend to put in a warning message to indicate when
mismatched versions are accidentally used.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
big-mail: chromatix "at" penguinpowered.com
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at" lancaster.ac.uk

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from http://www.chromatix.uklinux.net/vnc/