RemotelyAnywhere?

Tyran Ormond ormondt "at" cvwrf.state.ut.us
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:44:19 +0000

On 04:05 PM 11/19/2000 -0500, it would appear that Tal Liron wrote:
>Hey,
>
>Has anyone compared WinVNC with RemotelyAnywhere? Any comments?

We replace RemotelyAnywhere with VNC.  Although the VNC is a bit slower, it
is much less noticeable to the client when not in use.  RemotelyAnywhere
consistently slowed the machine on which it was running and caused some
intermittent crashes due to software incompatibilities.  We've been using
VNC for over a year now and I highly doubt will change to other software
and I know we'll never go back to RemotelyAnywhere.

Tyran Ormond
Programmer/LAN Technician
Central Valley Water
ormondt "at" cvwrf.state.ut.us