Contributed section

Jonathan Morton chromatix "at"
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:41:42 +0000

I can't help noticing that my VNC Server is not linked to from the
Contributions pages, nor the FAQ.  Perhaps this would be a good idea, now
that it is at least as complete as the original ORL versions and a good
deal more stable...

Note to Brian: the alpha-2 sources have been uploaded to the Tridia CVS
server as normal.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi "at"  (not for attachments)
big-mail: chromatix "at"
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at"

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from

Version 3.12