staroffice to big with winclient and server linux

Michael H. Collins mhtexcollins "at" austin.rr.com
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:32:28 +0000

	Grab the edges and pull em in with the mouse.  Works here anyway.

"tbatta ." wrote:

> Hi list,
> I have a client on win98 and vncserver on Linux SuSE, but in staroffice the
> Image is bigger than window.
> How can I do to get the image in a normal size?
> The users and I are freshmen and no like the image to big.
> Thank for something help.
> to majordomo "at" uk.research.att.com

Michael H. Collins              Admiral: Penguinista Navy International
http://www.linuxlink.com        Migration
Free Linux Email                http://www.78704.com
A great geek girl mp3           http://www.ccms.net/~mhtexcollins/mp3/
This Ain't California		http://geekaustin.com/