My X VNC server is working, but I don't see mynormalenvironment Solaris

Jens Wagner jwagner "at" hexonet.de
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:50:11 +0000

Tim Waugh schrieb:

> On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 01:01:55PM -0700, Joe wrote:
>
> > I had to apply the following patch to make x0rfbserver link
> > on my Slackware 7.1 Linux/Intel system, using gcc-2.95.2:
>
> There are some compilation/linking changes pending for rfb-0.0.8.
> Jens is at ICANN right now I think, but he told me he is planning to
> release rfb-0.0.8 "real soon now".
>
> Tim.
> */

Hi there!

Please excuse that i didn't release new versions or create better web
pages yet.
The project didn't stop at all, i just didn't want to release another
unstable or incomplete version of the server. My current version (0.1.2)
should compile on most unix systems and it uses the newest xclass libs.
I did want to release the code last weekend but i was send to the icann
meeting, so i just didn't have the time to do.

Whatever happens, the new version will be released before monday
(20.11.), promised!

Tim, thanks a lot for helping with rfb! Btw, what's this xrc? Can it do
the same things as x0rfbserver?

So have a nice weekend! @all

-jens