Macintosh Beta - Prefs file locked

Jonathan Morton chromatix "at"
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:30:23 +0000

>With the Mac server, it's a bit strange.
>The first time you launch VNCserver, the preferences
>will not save.
>So in essense, you have to launch the server, shut
>the server down, and then launch it again.

You'll be pleased to hear that I fixed the strangeness in my new server.  I
don't quite remember whether the fix is in alpha-1 (which is the current
release version) but it is certainly present for alpha-2 (which currently
exists only in my bedroom until my new PSU finally arrives).

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi "at"  (not for attachments)
big-mail: chromatix "at"
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at"

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from

Version 3.12