Macintosh Beta - Prefs file locked

Chip Mefford cmefford "at" avwashington.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:55:05 +0000

Good Morning Phillip;

With the Mac server, it's a bit strange.

The first time you launch VNCserver, the preferences
will not save.

So in essense, you have to launch the server, shut
the server down, and then launch it again.

"All the best people in life seem to like LINUX."
 - Steve Wozniak