Selective interface

Rasmus Emil Møller AER "at" topdanmark.dk
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:04:37 +0000

For Linux and Win32 ,

http://www.boutell.com/rinetd

can do that trick. If you'd like an example,
please mail me directly.

Rasmus

jonathan <jonathan "at" taliesin.littlepeople.net> wrote:

although I have not tried the windows version of this,

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/extras.html#tcpwrapper

has links to source and binaries for restricting connectins
by IP address.
you could just allow only local IP's and deny everything
else.
I use the unix version and it works exactly as it should.

jonathan