Selective interface

Rasmus Emil Møller AER "at"
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:04:37 +0000

For Linux and Win32 ,

can do that trick. If you'd like an example,
please mail me directly.

jonathan <jonathan "at"> wrote:

although I have not tried the windows version of this,

has links to source and binaries for restricting connectins
by IP address.
you could just allow only local IP's and deny everything
I use the unix version and it works exactly as it should.

> You could set up a secure tunnel and use the loopback adapter.  Then it
> could be configured to only answer requests from (I sent an
> earlier howto on this to this list, others exist in the mailing list
> archives).  Otherwise, I don't know if that's possible.
to majordomo "at"
See also: