New Palm Problem

Tobias Sälzer T.Saelzer "at" gmx.de
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:11:15 +0000

Thank you Jonathan,
I got i to work now, at least sometimes, it does not work very good, I often
loose the connection, but it works.
But I do have two new problems now:
first - scaling doesn't work and I do use this AT&T version 3.3.3R7 or
however it's called in every case it's the newesz one! What do I have do
change / do ?
second - I got the following error message.

Opening the network...skipped
Connecting to "127.0.0.1:5900"...
Network connected
VNC server supports protocol RFB 003.003

Viewer supports 3.3
Authenticated
Desktop size: 1024x768
Desktop name "toby"
Connected using protocol 3.3
Connected!
write failed
Network performance statistic:
 sent: 967 bytes
 recv: 25 Kbytes
 send speed 464 bytes/sec
 receive speed 2197 bytes/sec
Connection closed

unknown message 5
Connecting to "127.0.0.1:5900"...
Network connected
VNC server supports protocol RFB 003.003

Viewer supports 3.3
Authenticated
Desktop size: 1024x768
Desktop name "toby"
Connected using protocol 3.3
Connected!
read failed
Network performance statistic:
 sent: 58803 bytes
 recv: 1134 Kbytes
 send speed 541 bytes/sec
 receive speed 3323 bytes/sec
Connection closed

What ddoesthis tell me now?
And why is the connection so slow? Should be faster I think - something like
56k or so - I'm using mocha with the hotsync-cradle - ?

Thank you for helping me
Regards
Toby