use vnc as a desktop-viewer

Jonathan Morton chromatix "at" penguinpowered.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:14:40 +0000

>I4m using vnc as a desktop viewer to show my pupils exactly what I want
>them to do or how to act on a PC. (Sorry, I4m a teacher). I4m running a
>NT - Network with NT-Server / WS-clients. VNC is working only on 2
>machines at the same time, one as the server, the second acting like a
>viewer. Everytime another machine logs in like a viewer, the other
>viewer is logged out/disconnected from the vnc-server. I think it4s a
>little mistake, but, unfortunately, i can4t solve the problem.

#include "faq/set_client_into_shared_mode.txt"

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
big-mail: chromatix "at" penguinpowered.com
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at" lancaster.ac.uk

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from http://www.chromatix.uklinux.net/vnc/