Selective interface

jonathan jonathan "at" taliesin.littlepeople.net
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:21:50 +0000

although I have not tried the windows version of this,

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/extras.html#tcpwrapper

has links to source and binaries for restricting connectins
by IP address.
you could just allow only local IP's and deny everything
else.
I use the unix version and it works exactly as it should.

jonathan