vnc in CDE: Does anybody have experience with starting the server from dtlogin?

Carlyle Sutphen carlyle.sutphen "at" db.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:31:15 +0000

dtlogin can start different X servers for different users on different
displays using entries from /usr/dt/config/Xservers

My problem is that dtlogin thinks Xvnc quit because it daemonizes
and the vncserver script exits. If I could tell Xvnc not to daemonize,
I could cause vncserver to wait for the process to end.

I can't any such parameter, though.

I want to avoid polling the process list if possible.

Thank you all.

--

Diese E-Mail enthdlt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch|tzte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrt|mlich

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden.