My X VNC server is working, but I don't see mynormalenviron ment Solaris

Tim Waugh twaugh "at"
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:17:20 +0000

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 01:01:55PM -0700, Joe wrote:

> I had to apply the following patch to make x0rfbserver link
> on my Slackware 7.1 Linux/Intel system, using gcc-2.95.2:

There are some compilation/linking changes pending for rfb-0.0.8.
Jens is at ICANN right now I think, but he told me he is planning to
release rfb-0.0.8 "real soon now".

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]
to majordomo "at"
See also: