VNC GUI?

Steve Bostedor steveb "at" tshore.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:25:32 +0000

Why is VNCScan not good enough?  Just out of curiosity.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Glenn Mabbutt
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 2:52 PM
To: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
Subject: VNC GUI?

I'm looking for a GUI front-end for launching VNC (for Windows - other than
VNCScan).  Specifically I need it flexible enough so that I can modify how
it will execute the viewer (I will probably be launching Zebedee, which in
turn launches vncviewer, as well as using a .vnc config file, so the command
will look something like "zebedee -f vncviewer.zbd -config somefile.vnc
<ipaddress:port>").  Also I probably won't need a database backend, a flat
text file should work fine.

The mailing list archives don't mention anything like this, does this mean
I'll have to break out my tcl/tk book and do this myself :) ??

Thanks,
Glenn