VNC GUI?

Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:06:18 +0000

I'm looking for a GUI front-end for launching VNC (for Windows - other than
VNCScan).  Specifically I need it flexible enough so that I can modify how
it will execute the viewer (I will probably be launching Zebedee, which in
turn launches vncviewer, as well as using a .vnc config file, so the command
will look something like "zebedee -f vncviewer.zbd -config somefile.vnc
<ipaddress:port>").  Also I probably won't need a database backend, a flat
text file should work fine.

The mailing list archives don't mention anything like this, does this mean
I'll have to break out my tcl/tk book and do this myself :) ??

Thanks,
Glenn