Selective interface

Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:28:08 +0000

You could set up a secure tunnel and use the loopback adapter.  Then it
could be configured to only answer requests from 127.0.0.1 (I sent an
earlier howto on this to this list, others exist in the mailing list
archives).  Otherwise, I don't know if that's possible.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nesty Tangkeko [mailto:nesty.tangkeko "at" equitablepcib.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 12:32 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Selective interface

Hi.

I've been going through the mailing-list and could find my topic.

I have a Win NT Server with two LAN cards.  It acts as a gateway for two
networks.  The WinVNC is installed on that server.  My concern is, I only
want
one LAN card to accept VNC connection.  Is there a way to disable the other
LAN
Card from accepting VNC connections?

Thanks in advance.