My X VNC server is working, but I don't see my normal environ ment Solaris

Tim Waugh twaugh "at" redhat.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:59:36 +0000

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 12:37:27PM +0100, Neuplanche, Yanael wrote:

> I don't want a new session. I just want to get the same screen of the Unix
> machine.
> Is it possible ? or what is possible is only to get a new graphical session.

YES!! THIS IS POSSIBLE!!

I sent at least three emails yesterday to this very list describing
what to do!!!

ARGHH!!!

<URL:http://www.hexonet.de/software.en>: x0rfbserver is what you
want.  You can find the same thing in the TridiaVNC CVS tree under the
name of 'xrc'.

IT CAN DO THIS!!

Tim.
*/

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]