maybe virus in tight vnc viewer for windows

Const Kaplinsky const "at" ce.cctpu.edu.ru
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:45:10 +0000

    H> I recently discovered the funlove virus in one of my vnc tight
    H> viewers on windows i do not know if it came in on the download
    H> of the tight viewer or if it was just infected on my machine by
    H> something else.

    H> you might wanna check your files if you are running the tight
    H> vnc viewer.

    CK> Please somebody let me know is the _original_ archive which
    CK> was obtained from

    CK>   http://www.ce.cctpu.edu.ru/vnc/download.html

    CK> infected. Unfortunately I cannot do it myself without Windows
    CK> installed. For now, I'm removing binaries from that page
    CK> immediately. I will place that archive back after it will be
    CK> proved virus-clean.

Since anti-virus checking has not shown any viruses in my archive, I'm
putting Win32 binaries back to the download area. I'd like to thank
everybody for help. Please notify me if there is something wrong.

--
With Best Wishes,
Constantin