My X VNC server is working, but I don't see my normal environment

Neuplanche, Yanael Yanael.Neuplanche "at" bte.bt.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:29:54 +0000

Hi everybody
I have  installed a VNC server on my SUN Solaris sation.
My client is a Windows NT Worksation station
I can from my Win NT worksation connect to the VNC Server on the Solaris
station but
what is displayed  is not the same as it is on the real srceen of the SUN'
station.
How to resolve this problem ?
I tried to modified the /.vnc/xstartup on many way but in vain.
as it is said in the FAQ
(My X VNC server is working, but I don't see my normal environment.
How can I change the Window manager etc?)