WinVNC - Dun 1.3 Issue

Dan Prunuske dprune "at" dotnet.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 05:27:20 +0000

Riley, Jimmy wrote:
>Check outlook express connections.

Found the problem: unchecked the "Connect to the Internet as req'd" box in
the Internet Control Panel Applet. Thanks for the tips.

Next problem: When I specify an IP address in TCP/IP properties, I can no
longer access my ISP's mail server, WWW servers, etc., but VNC works fine.
When I reset the TCP/IP properties to "Obtain an IP address automatically",
Netscape & Eudora once again work properly, but of course VNC does not.
Both the VNC server and client machines are stand alone - not on any other
network. I would like to be able to access my ISP and run VNC on both
machines as req'd. Is this possible?

Dan