Palm Loop-back error

Tobias Sälzer T.Saelzer "at" gmx.de
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:11:41 +0000

Hi everyone out there!
I looked up the hole faq documentary to help me with my loop-back error
message, but there is nothing like this for palm.
I got a palm with os3.5 and win 98 and when i try to connect them the box
tells me:

Opening the network...skipped
Connecting to "127.0.0.1:5900"...
Network connected
VNC server supports protocol RFB 003.003

Viewer supports 3.3
VNC connection failed: Local loop-back connections are disabled.

ERROR: cannot initialize a connection to "127.0.0.1:5900"
Network performance statistic:
 sent: 12 bytes
 recv: 0 Kbytes
 send speed 1200 bytes/sec
 receive speed 762 bytes/sec
Connection closed

Please, what am I doing wrong and how can I enable this local loop-back
thing would be very nice if someone could help me with my little stupid
problem!