maybe virus in tight vnc viewer for windows

Const Kaplinsky const "at" ce.cctpu.edu.ru
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:02:23 +0000

    H> I recently discovered the funlove virus in one of my vnc tight
    H> viewers on windows i do not know if it came in on the download
    H> of the tight viewer or if it was just infected on my machine by
    H> something else.

    H> you might wanna check your files if you are running the tight
    H> vnc viewer.

Please somebody let me know is the _original_ archive which was
obtained from

  http://www.ce.cctpu.edu.ru/vnc/download.html

infected. Unfortunately I cannot do it myself without Windows
installed. For now, I'm removing binaries from that page immediately.
I will place that archive back after it will be proved virus-clean.

--
With Best Wishes,
Constantin