VNC Server on AIX (oslevel ERROR "Socket failed Addr family not supported" lorenzo_resentini "at"
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:11:47 +0000

please is there anybody who can tell me why I get this error message:

       "Socket failed : Addr family not supported"

The network on this machine seems working well (telnet, ftp and tftp are

I run the vncserver comand on a RISC System/6000 43P-140

Tank you.

Lorenzo Resentini

Telefono interno : 2 7829
IBM ITALIA Via Tolmezzo 15  20132 Milano Italy
Centro RNX - Edificio PIASTRA 10 piano
Reparto: 64902 - Codice posta interna MITOL009
Phone: 0039 02 5962 7829
Fax: 0039 02 284 7829
E_Mail:   lorenzo_resentini "at"
to majordomo "at"