KDE 2.0 not working with VNC

Greg Breland gbreland "at" healthtech.net
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:29:17 +0000

I also had this problem.  Not only does dcop seem limited to one instance
per user, but so does kicker, the menu bar at the bottom.  My recommendation
is to either exit out of X on the console before starting your VNC session
or running the VNC session under another username.

Greg