Mac/secure tunnel/user acknowledgment???

Glenn Mabbutt gmabbutt "at"
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 19:52:48 +0000

Hi, I've searched the mailing list archive and the faq, and came up with
nothing recent, so here goes:

Given that I've got a secure tunnelling solution with user acknowledgment
set up between win32 boxes, I'd also like to do the same with our Mac.
We've got a G3 PowerMac running MacOS 8.1 (soon to be 8.6).  The networking
is set up, I've downloaded and installed the TridiaVNC ppc server (3.4) from, it's set up, I can connect to it using the
win32 vncviewer just fine (just not encrypted, and no user acknowledgment
:))  Has anyone figured out how to do this yet (from a win32 viewer)??

to majordomo "at"
See also: