VNCThing 2.1

Jonathan Morton chromatix "at"
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:44:50 +0000

>No updates for months, then three come along at once... :-)
>I've released a new build of my Mac client - changes are:
>  - Fixed crash when the connection drops unexpectedly
>  - Fixed crash connecting to servers that aren't running VNC
>  - Added window menu to list open connections

Well, umm, that's the *second* update.  For the third, may I suggest
re-introducing a FrameBufferUpdateRequest as soon as a FrameBufferUpdate is
completely received?  The current behaviour is definitely more 'friendly'
than before, but currently lacks immediate feedback on a fast connection,
and this small change would bring VNCThing into line with the behaviour of
all other VNC viewers.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi "at"  (not for attachments)
big-mail: chromatix "at"
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at"

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from

Version 3.12