Another ctrl-alt-del question. Linux KDE

Jonathan Morton chromatix "at"
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:41:06 +0000

>the FAQ and a search through the archives have not helped me much.
>Can somebody tell me how to tell the Linux KDE not to swallow the ctrl-alt-del
>I have tried all the alternate key combinations suggested in the FAQ.
>This is apparently something I have to do in the window manager's key
>If somebody would be so kind as to give me a quick pointer, that would save me
>some time and I would be very grateful.

Press F8 and select "send Ctrl-alt-Del" from the pop-up menu.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi "at"  (not for attachments)
big-mail: chromatix "at"
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at"

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from

Version 3.12