Another ctrl-alt-del question. Linux KDE

Jonathan Morton chromatix "at" penguinpowered.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:41:06 +0000

>the FAQ and a search through the archives have not helped me much.
>
>Can somebody tell me how to tell the Linux KDE not to swallow the ctrl-alt-del
>sequence?
>
>I have tried all the alternate key combinations suggested in the FAQ.
>
>This is apparently something I have to do in the window manager's key
>bindings.
>If somebody would be so kind as to give me a quick pointer, that would save me
>some time and I would be very grateful.

Press F8 and select "send Ctrl-alt-Del" from the pop-up menu.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
big-mail: chromatix "at" penguinpowered.com
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at" lancaster.ac.uk

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from http://www.chromatix.uklinux.net/vnc/