Another ctrl-alt-del question. Linux KDE

Carlyle Sutphen carlyle.sutphen "at" db.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:23:02 +0000

Hi, List,

the FAQ and a search through the archives have not helped me much.

Can somebody tell me how to tell the Linux KDE not to swallow the ctrl-alt-del
sequence?

I have tried all the alternate key combinations suggested in the FAQ.

This is apparently something I have to do in the window manager's key
bindings.
If somebody would be so kind as to give me a quick pointer, that would save me
some time and I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
Carlyle.

--

Diese E-Mail enthdlt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch|tzte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrt|mlich

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden.