Disconnect cannot reconnect - session doesn't timeout

Robert Wagner rwagner "at" shelton-tech.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:25:02 +0000

I have a small problem - If I am in the middle of a session on
mydomain.com:1 and my connection to the server is broken (I get unplugged,
someone reboots the proxy, power loss to the hub, etc...), I cannot
reconnect.  The session never times out or resets.  The only recourse I have
found is to visit the server and reboot or load another session.  Any ideas?