Backspace when i hit 5 key.

Tom Hancock thancock "at" petrovend.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 19:22:24 +0000

I have come across this problem when I run "Visual SlickEdit".  This is the
only application that I have had this problem with.  Somehow this
application remaps the keyboard.  I now use a shell script to launch it,
which includes this line *after* it is launched:

xmodmap -e "keycode 22 = 5 percent"

This is a horrible hack, I know, but until I learn exactly what's going on
here this is the best I can do.  I *think* it has something to do with
SlickEdit being statically bound to the Motif libraries (?).  If you (or
anybody) can shed some more light on this, I would appreciate it.

			Tom