Tridia Viewer

Jonah Kowall jkowall "at" psteering.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 15:24:28 +0000

Jeez man, its just a bug, you don't need to get so crabby about it.  At
least it doesn't reformat your HD when you run it :)

-----Original Message-----
From: steveb "at" tshore.com [mailto:steveb "at" tshore.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 3:37 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Tridia Viewer

What's up with the Tridia viewer?  I can't cancel out of a connection when
prompted with a password box.  They threw in an infinate loop where if you
press cancel or enter an incorrect password, it automaticly closes the
password box, then reopens it.  I've held the escape key down for a whole
minute once and it keept looping until I ended the task.  Who's bright idea
was that?

Steve Bostedor