Tridia Viewer

Steve Bostedor steveb "at" tshore.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 14:06:37 +0000

win2k

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Jonathan Morton
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 7:11 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Re: Tridia Viewer

>What's up with the Tridia viewer?  I can't cancel out of a connection when
>prompted with a password box.  They threw in an infinate loop where if you
>press cancel or enter an incorrect password, it automaticly closes the
>password box, then reopens it.  I've held the escape key down for a whole
>minute once and it keept looping until I ended the task.  Who's bright idea
>was that?

It would probably help if you let us know which platform you're using.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
big-mail: chromatix "at" penguinpowered.com
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at" lancaster.ac.uk

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from http://www.chromatix.uklinux.net/vnc/