potr mapping for ICS for winvnc

ROTTENBERG,HAL (HP-USA,ex1) hal_rottenberg "at" hp.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 13:55:22 +0000

Is the ICS server Windows 98 or 2000?  Do you want to be able to control a
machine inside the home network, i.e. not the machine running ICS?

Hal Rottenberg             | Hewlett-Packard
Technical Support Engineer | Phone: +1-404-774-4041
Internet Security Division | Email: hal_rottenberg "at" hp.com