mac viewing problem

Jonathan Morton chromatix "at" penguinpowered.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 07:33:06 +0000

>i have fired up the PPC mac server and on a windows machine the viewer.
>
>the prob is this... i can utilise the desktop but not see it. the problem
>also occurs when i utilise a browser and the nix client.
>
>ne ideas?

Sure, see the URL in my signature.  The Server there isn't anywhere near
perfect, but you should robably find it useful.  A new version will be
posted when I a) get the new PSU for my PowerBook and b) get some overdue
enhancements into it.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
big-mail: chromatix "at" penguinpowered.com
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at" lancaster.ac.uk

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from http://www.chromatix.uklinux.net/vnc/