mac viewing problem

Jonathan Morton chromatix "at"
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 07:33:06 +0000

>i have fired up the PPC mac server and on a windows machine the viewer.
>the prob is this... i can utilise the desktop but not see it. the problem
>also occurs when i utilise a browser and the nix client.
>ne ideas?

Sure, see the URL in my signature.  The Server there isn't anywhere near
perfect, but you should robably find it useful.  A new version will be
posted when I a) get the new PSU for my PowerBook and b) get some overdue
enhancements into it.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi "at"  (not for attachments)
big-mail: chromatix "at"
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at"

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from

Version 3.12