Windows 2000 and VNC at initial boot saying doesn't have a password...

Garrett Michael Hayes ghayes "at" verbalimaging.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:52:28 +0000

Potentially ignorant questions on my part here...  I have installed VNC
on several W2K systems (both Pro and Server) without problem.  If by
"did the registry" you mean that you ran the "Install Default Registry
Settings", are you certain you did so as a user with appropriate
administrative and registry editing rights?  Ditto for the account under
which you set the default password?

Garrett Michael Hayes
Verbal Imaging, Ltd. Co.
1-877-381-8372 x2430