Recent Connections

Dub Dublin dub "at" infowave.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:46:32 +0000

And of course, I'd like to see the opposite (sort of):  a history list (or at
least a last-entry buffer) for the "add new client" dialog on the server
side.  It's always struck me as odd that this exists only on half of the
setup.

What's amazing to me is the amount of configurability that seems to be
legitimately required by the diverse uses of VNC.  Perhaps VNC's highest and
best use is as a sort of digital swiss army knife, which does nothing so well
as it does everything within the bounds it cares about.  (There's that
"define the VNC problem domain" thing again...)

Dub