Windows 2000 and VNC at initial boot saying doesn't have apassword...

FSkrotzki@netsetgo.com FSkrotzki "at" netsetgo.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 00:20:58 +0000

Did that.  I've been a vnc user for almost 2 years now and learned that
ALONG time ago....

Raye Raskin <rayer "at" lucent.com>
Sent by: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
11/08/2000 02:47 PM PST
Please respond to vnc-list