Error Message, Can not find WinVNC.exe

John Clegg john.clegg "at" nailsea.net
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 16:53:05 +0000

Can I suggest a simple approach??

1 Reinstall WinVNC
2 Select the start button menu option to uninstall the service
3 Uninstall WinVNC

A plodding approach maybe, but probably effective!

Any views expressed in this message are the sender's own, and do not
represent the views of Nailsea Family Practice or Woodspring Healthcare
Limited except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of one or both of those organisations. This e-mail should only be
read by those persons to whom it is addressed. Accordingly, we disclaim
all responsibility and accept no liability (including in negligence) for
the consequences of any person other than the intended recipients acting,
or refraining from acting, on such information. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and we simply request that
you delete this document. Any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited.